Rodman Ride for Kids
September 21, 2019
Each year, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Mass/ Metrowest teams up with the Rodman Ride for Kids for a bike riding event in Foxboro, MA. In 2019, we were represented by 9 teams, over 100 participants, and raised over $120,000. The Rodman Ride for Kids is our largest fundraiser and it is successful year after year because of supporters like YOU who ride, fundraise, donate and volunteer. If you are interested in getting involved with the Rodman Ride for Kids in 2019, please email Lindsay.
About the Rodman Ride for Kids
The Ride is an umbrella-matching gift charity raising funds for over 50 social service agencies supporting at-risk and underserved youth in Massachusetts. The affiliated agencies fundraise year- round, culminating with the Ride each fall. This means that when you donate to the Rodman Ride for Kids on behalf of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Mass/ Metrowest, every single dollar of your donation will directly benefit our programs and the children we serve!
This year we have a convenient resource center for Rodman Ride team captains and riders! Look here for ride details, flyers, and helpful tips and tricks to make this the most successful year yet! If you have any questions, would like to learn more, or need any assistance, please email Lindsay McCarthy or call 508-752-7868 ext. 14.
- The Ride Guide is a helpful resource to help you start or join and existing Rodman Ride team! It includes information about the event, instructions on how to register, instructions on how to collect donations online, and much more!
- Flyer and quick facts about the Rodman Ride-- great for getting the word out to potential riders or supporters
- Ask your company to sponsor you or your team in the Rodman Ride for Kids! Not only will they help you succeed in reaching your goal, they will recieve public recognition from BBBS.
- Tips on getting yourself physically ready to ride and ideas for bike routes in the area
- Gain some insight from an experienced Rodman Rider
- Raising money can seem like a big task-- this plan will help you plan and manage your fundraising effort
- Helpful tips on how you can raise money by asking people close to you for support